NCEA Results

NCEA and New Zealand Scholarship Success

Once again, we are very proud of the success of our 2015 Years 10 – 13 students. We congratulate these students on gaining the rewards of their hard work and excellent learning skills that have been refined not only in 2015, but in all the years prior to 2015.

What is important when making any comparisons to other schools is our very high Excellence and Merit endorsement levels, particularly at NCEA Level 3.

2015 National Certificate of Educational Achievement Results

NCEA Level One

We have a 100% pass rate, 39.1% passed with Excellence and a further 39.1% passed with Merit for a total of 78.2% overall endorsement.

NCEA Level Two

We have a 100% pass rate, 33.3% passed with an Excellence and a further 51.3% passed with Merit for a total of 84.6% overall endorsement.

NCEA Level Three

We have a 91.9% pass rate and all of those who passed also gained University Entrance. 29.4% passed with Excellence and a further 50% with Merit.

New Zealand Scholarship

These Excellence and Merit endorsements indicate that our students are well-prepared for the next steps in the educational qualification journey, having already displayed their ability to use their higher level learning skills.

New Zealand Scholarship is an examination system that aims to challenge and rank the very best of students studying at Level 3. Chilton achieved 5 scholarships in Art History, Dance, French, and English (2 scholarships).