The Chilton Old Girls’ Association Spirit of Adventure Scholarship covers the cost for one Chilton Saint James School student to attend the 10-day Development Voyage #790 from 6 January 2020 in Nelson to 15 January 2020 in Picton.
This Scholarship is only available to Chilton Saint James School 2019 Year 12 students.
- The applicant must be a Year 12 student at Chilton Saint James School in 2019.
- The applicant must be able to attend the 10-day Development Voyage from 6 January 2020 in Nelson to 15 January 2020 in Picton.
- Applicants must be able to supply their own transport to and from the ship.
- When joining the voyage, participants must have attained their 16th birthday and not have had their 19th birthday.
- A medical information form is required to be completed and returned to the Spirit of Adventure within a week of being awarded the Scholarship.
- Applicants and their parent/caregiver must have a full understanding of the medical criteria outlined on the Spirit of Adventure website prior to applying for the Scholarship (see link below).
- Applicants and their parent/caregiver must read, understand and accept the Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions outlined on the Spirit of Adventure website prior to applying for the Scholarship (see link below).
- Scholarship applications close on Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 3.00pm.
- The Scholarship winner will be announced by end of term 2.
The Scholarship will be awarded at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
No correspondence will be entered into.
No late entries will be accepted.
The Selection Committee will comprise of members of the Chilton Old Girls’ Association and School staff members.
Scholarship applications and documentation can be submitted by:
Application Form: Click to download
Post or Delivery to Reception
Chilton Old Girls’ Association
Chilton Saint James School
124 Waterloo Road
PO Box 30090
Lower Hutt 5010