The Chilton Ballet Academy programme has been designed to give promising and dedicated dancers whose goal is to pursue a career in dance, the best possible platform from which to achieve their potential by providing a thorough and holistic training programme which prepares students for a career in dance both practically, and through their personal growth. The intake is strictly limited to ensure students are fully supported and receive individual attention.
How to Apply
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload full-length photograph (standard size) of applicant in practice clothes with student name on reverse. (Student to be in tendu a la seconde a terre en face with arms in 2nd)
- Include an attached short resume outlining your dance experience, exams and performances.
- Include your most recent school report
Audition Date: Sunday 30 September, 2018
You will be advised of the audition timetable closer to the date.
Conditions of Application
- Applicants for the Chilton Ballet Academy must be entering Academic Year 10 or 11 in 2019.
- Audition applications should be received at least one week prior to the audition date.
- No further feedback or discussion will be entered following an audition.
Preferred dress for audition:
- Girls: Leotard, pink ballet tights, ballet shoes, pointe shoes – no skirts
- Boys: Singlet top/t-shirt and tights or full – length tights/unitard with socks and ballet flats