Emerging cba for Year 9 Dancers
“Emerging cba” is a programme being offered to girls at Year 9 wishing to pursue further specialised dance training while also studying a strong academic programme. Students will attend six hours of training in Classical Ballet, Pointe, Contemporary and Body Conditioning during the school day.
Entry to “Emerging cba” is by audition.
Enquiries to cba Director Bronwyn Bennett: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Fill in the online application form below
- Upload full-length photograph (standard size) of applicant in practice clothes with student name on reverse. (Student to be in tendu a la seconde a terre en face with arms in 2nd)
- Include an attached short resume outlining your dance experience, exams and performances.
- Include your most recent school report
Audition Date: Sunday 15 September, 2019
You will be advised of the audition timetable closer to the date.
Conditions of Application
- Applicants for the Chilton Ballet Academy must be entering Academic Year 9 in 2020.
- Audition applications should be received at least one week prior to the audition date.
- No further feedback or discussion will be entered following an audition.
Preferred dress for audition:
- Girls: Leotard, pink ballet tights, ballet shoes, pointe shoes – no skirts