An enrolment fee of NZ$500 is required as confirmation of acceptance of any place offered. View the full list of International Tuition Fees below:
2019 Fees for International Students
- One-off Enrolment Fee NZ$500.00
- Tuition Fee NZ$35,350.00*
- Insurance NZ$585.00
- Incidentals NZ$2,500.00
*Includes the WPEN StudyCare programme.
The StudyCare Fee (included in Tuition) is for the specialised student support and New Zealand experience programme offered by Chilton Saint James School and the Wellington Private Education Network.
A year’s tuition is payable in advance.
All fees include GST – Goods and Services Tax of 15%
Annual school fees are due in full, prior to the commencement of the school year.
- In the event of early withdrawal, one term’s notice in writing is required. If notice is duly given, fees will be refunded for the period of the year that the student did not attend.
- New Zealand Immigration Department requires $NZ15,000 to be paid to the school in advance to go towards Homestay costs.
Payment may be made by International Money Transfer to the School’s bank account: ANZ Bank, Margaret Street, Lower Hutt, New Zealand:
Account Name: Chilton Saint James School
Account Number: 06 0529 0035051 000
SWIFT code: ANZBNZ22
The Annual Tuition Fee covers:
- All classroom tuition, including English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Subject Fees (excluding materials)
- Text Books
The Annual Tuition Fee does not cover:
- Uniform (approximately NZ$1,200 plus sporting clothes and equipment)
- Sports / Cultural trip expenses
- Cambridge Examination Fees (up to NZ$800.00)
- Homestay expenses ($300.00 per week)
Guardian Fee $2,500.00
Optional Guardian services are available for students unaccompanied under the age of 18.