Study at Chilton
Welcome to Chilton Saint James School. Established in 1918, Chilton Saint James School is a prestigious, traditional, independent all girls' school. At Chilton we can offer you:
- Education at one of New Zealand’s top performing independent schools regularly placed in the top 2% for national examinations.
- A girls only environment.
- A School committed to students’ all-round development.
- Quality programmes designed to suit your needs in classes of no more than 15 students at junior level and 24 at senior level.
- A safe location in the picturesque city of Lower Hutt, adjacent to Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand.
- The opportunity to achieve to your academic potential up to a university entrance qualification.
- Choice of study that can include Accounting, Art, Biology, Chemistry, Dance, Digital Technology, Economics, Food and Nutrition, French, Geography, History, Mathematics, Music, Physics and Physical Education.
- Excellent computer facilities.
- Guidance and support in your choice of subjects and future career.
- Access to a wide range of sport and performing arts activities.
- Quality facilities: art rooms, gymnasium, theatre, tennis courts, library, playing fields and a swimming pool.
- Care and understanding through an orientation programme as you settle into a new environment.
- Personally selected, quality homestay with a New Zealand family.
- A personal support system dedicated to the wellbeing of International Students.
- Advice and help with immigration requirements, insurance and guardianship.
- Regular School contact with your family in your home country.
- University preparation