Welcome to the Chilton Parents’ Page. Please note current parents are encouraged to use the Chilton Central website for all current information.
The purpose of this page is for parents of Chilton students to find all relevant information you need at your finger tips. Please us the side-bar menu to navigate to your areas of interest. If you can’t find the information you want via this page, it will be on our website so please use the search button at the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
If you would like to see something else on this page – please let us know.
Stationery Lists & Information
The 2019 Stationery Lists are now available and can be found by clicking this link.
Software and BYOD information can be found on our BYOD webpage.
For your convenience these lists have been supplied to Paper Plus and can be ordered online from www.paperplus.co.nz/
Doing your Back to School shopping with Paper Plus has a number of benefits for yourself and Chilton Saint James School including:
- They make a donation to Chilton Saint James School based on the total sales to Chilton Saint James School families
- They are experts in the Back to School business and have been assisting Hutt Valley families for over 14 years with their Back to School shopping
- They offer personal assistance when you shop in store, they will even pick and pack your order if necessary
- Pricing is competitive with the market and they back this up with a best price guarantee
- They stock and sell the quality products that are requested by Chilton
- They have staff available to help make your shopping easy and stress free
- They are locally owned and operated
- They are the only book and stationery store with FLY BUYS.
Chilton Parent Portal
The Chilton Parent Portal, accessible via the homepage of our website or via the Chilton Parent Portal link, allows parents to
- monitor your child’s absences
- view your daughter’s timetable
- book Parent Teacher Meetings
- view secondary academic results
- view school reports (Years 1 – 13).
Parents are allocated a 6 digit login code and password on enrolment. Please keep this information in a safe place. If you have forgotten your login please contact Amanda Baker firstname.lastname@example.org